Money to study - yes please!
It's pretty awesome that you're considering an education to learn more about the Primary Indistries.
As you'll probably be aware tertiary costs money. But what you may not know is there are lots of good sorts out there who want to help you achieve your goals and that means giving you money to study!!
Below are a few scholarships that are offered by our Funders DairyNZ and Beef + Lamb NZ.
If the scholarships below aren't quite what you're looking for click here to head to the Growing NZ website where there are over 150 types of scholarships on offer.
DairyNZ awards outstanding students with a particular interest in dairying opportunities and financial benefits.
There are the two types of scholarship, the DairyNZ Undergraduate Scholarship and the DairyNZ Masters Scholarship.
As well as the DairyNZ Vocational Training Excellence Awards which provides support and industry recognition for talented vocational dairy trainees.
Each of these are awarded to outstanding students with a strong career motivation towards the dairy industry. Scholarship winners are mentored and supported and are offered a tremendous opportunity to kick start their career.
- To find out more click here to be redirected to the DairyNZ website.
- If you need a bit more and info and want to speak to someone who's in the know - contact Susan at DairyNZ. She's an experienced education facilitator who administrates all of the DairyNZ Scholarships. Flick her an email today email@example.com
- To find out more click here to be redirected to the GoDairy website.
Beef + Lamb New Zealand offers a range of undergraduate scholarships to support people undertaking qualifications that allow them to pursue a career in the sheep and beef industries. The scholarships are a tangible expression of the confidence the industry has in its long-term future and reflect the need for well qualified people to carry it to new levels of performance built on innovation, productivity and top class management skills.
- Certificate in Agriculture/Diploma - Available for one year and pays full formal annual tuition fees (maximum of $4,000)
- Undergraduate Degree - Available for up to four years and pays full formal annual tuition fees (maximum of $5,000)
To find out more click here.